Monday 18 August 2014

Eat London: Belgique



Living in a far, faaaaar corner of deepest, darkest  East London has its benefits (Epping Forest, quiet streets, village like atmosphere), but it also has its drawbacks. Namely, not very many decent places to eat. Sure, I can hop on the tube and be in Central London in 20 minutes, but sometimes I just don't feel like it. So thank God for Belgique, a small East London/Essex only chain of Belgian brasseries. I love going there for breakfast, brunch...or just tea and a cake. Their cakes especially are delicious and it's worth mentioning they have a selection of goodies to buy and take home too (biscuit spread, anyone?...yummy). So, if you find yourself in the area, do pay them a visit. Your waist won't thank you for it, but your tastebuds will. 

I wore:
Sweater: J.Crew
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Jeans: Mango
Sandals: Zara
Bracelet: Fiorelli
Rings: Dogeared; Kris Nations 
Necklace: oNecklace
 
 
 
 
 
 






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I love your shoes and all this look! Absolutely stunning!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Aleksandra Skorupan said...

obozavam spoj boyfriend farmerica i takvih sandala! ♥

Kierra Makayla said...

Would love to visit London, it seems so beautiful & their
cake and tea is probably amazing also. I love your distressed
denim with the black heels. You look stunning and timeless.

www.lavishingg.com
xx

Oggy81 said...

Sandale su baš moćne.
A ti imaš odličnu liniju obzirom na svu tu divnu hranu :D

Francesca Giagnorio said...

This place looks really awesome and your outfit is totally amazing <3
kisses

Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

Maiken said...

oh my, please send me that burger :D I really really want it! and all the photos are great, I like that kind of daytrip posts. oh and your jewellery looks fabulous too!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Ivana said...

Struk vam nece biti zahvalan ali nepce hoce... :D kraljice :)
Kombinacija boyfrienda i stikli i zute... hello, nema savrsenijeg! Jako zgodna!

Lix Hewett said...

That looks like a lovely little brasserie. If I end up moving to Chingford (which was a very serious possibility until I had a weird miracle happen last week, and I'm still not sure I didn't dream it up, tenancy agreement and all) I'll have to check it out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...