Wednesday 10 September 2014

Serenity Dead Sea Bath Salts



I like my showers (invigorating), but I also like my baths (relaxing). The baths are usually conducted with copious amounts of bath bubbles so I can feel like a movie star or, alternatively, with bath salts. 
So when the lovely lady at Serenity Skin sent me these,  I immediately put them to good use.
The Serenity Salts are sourced from Jordan's Dead Sea (you know, that lake that is so super salty, everyone floats in it) and because of the high levels of magnesium in the lake, the salts sourced from it can help in variety of ailments....from acne and arthritis to skin infections and relaxing the tired and stressed muscles. The salts don't have any scent to them, are 100% natural and the amount you use depends on what do you want to use them for. 1 cup in the warm bath should do it for relaxation and 2 cups are recommended for skin conditions. And if you want to float in your bath....well, you'll just have to go visit the actual Dead Sea for that one. ;)
The Bath Salts are available at a very reasonably priced £7 for 1kg at Serenity Skin. If you place order this month, you'll get an additional 20% off. They ship worldwide.
Now if you excuse me, I'm off to lay in my bath. 




4 comments:

Diana said...

Great post!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Sounds great!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Love your blog Kristina - I just spotted you over on Marlene's Chocolate Cookies and Candies!
These look lovely - I've just discovered Pink Himalayan salts as well. x

Unknown said...

wow this entry is so lovely and inspiring <3

Hope you may visit my blog,too
Your Amely Rose from:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...