Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hero Products



This is what I have been using and abusing last month or so...
The shower gel is limited edition and it smells super melon-y. I don't like to eat melons, but I'll have them in my bath. Or shower. Yes, please. It's a cheap treat and available in most UK supermarket chains.
The candles by Lily Flame were already mentioned on my blog. I loved them so much, I stocked up on more. I especially like the Blue Hyacinth scented one.
Last but not least, we have a solid perfume. Really handy for when you're on the go. I adore both the scent and the practicality of it. My only gripe is that I used it all up really quickly.  You can get them at Cult Beauty. I know I'll be stocking up on more.

8 comments:

Mihaela said...

svijece se cine odlicneee :D

Maiken said...

oh I think I know those shower gels but I haven't tried them yet. I probably should because you're not the first one who's saying good things about them. gosh and those candles look pretty much divine! such great packaging too.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Kristina said...

@mihaela, Jesu. Jami!

Kristina said...

@maiken, you should try because they're good and not so expensive. They also make body creams and scrubs

Unknown said...

You know I have never got into shower gel. I am more of a soap girl lol But I do appreciate the nice lathering effect they have. Have you ever tried handmade soaps? I have became quite addicited to them after picking a few up at the farmer's market recently. I also am wonder about LUSH products as well. May have to try them soon too!

Unknown said...

Mmmm just by looking at these products I can see that they must smell delicious!

Mili from call me, Maeby

Angela said...

Look nice and tasty!!!!
Have a good day!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

MateaTPol said...

sve izgleda bas prelijepo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...