This is what I got in mine in April.
Glossybox' theme was "Spring Fever" (not that we had any spring in England, mind) and it was a special edition box designed by Pearl Lowe.
I really liked my box and was happy with all the products I got.
2) Nip & Fab body butter in pistachio (50ml sample worth £2.1)-I love, love, love body butters. I usually get Body Shop ones, but occasionally I do get Nip & Fab ones too. They're brilliant and inexpensive and this one in pistachio flavour is divine.
3) Modelco Cheek and lip tint (full size worth £15)-multi purpose product to add a bit of flush to both your cheeks and lips. Lovely wearable colour (not so scary on as it is in the tube...hehe)
4) Yves Rocher So Elixir edp (5 ml sample worth £4.4)-It seems that beauty boxes have woken up to the fact that people like to get a decent sized sample of the perfumes instead of those little vials you can pick up at any cosmetic counter. To be honest, this scent is not my cup of tea, it's very very floral and I rarely like those. I will still use it, however, but maybe just to pop down the shop. Heh!
5) Essie nail polish in Nice Is Nice (full size worth £7.99)-beautiful lilac colour and a good quality polish.
1) Gerda Spillmann renaissance age serum (3ml sample worth £6.90)-Now that I'm older, I love using serums, but since trying Bioeffect EGF serum, all other serums seem inferior.
2) La Societe Parisienne De Savons soap (full size worth £8.50)-Aside from a fact that I really would not spend £8.50 for a soap, this is gorgeously packaged and very pretty. Maybe something to buy as a gift to a soap afficionado....erm...if they exist, that is.
3) Mirenesse glossy kiss lip stick (full size worth £17.50)-Very pricey for a lip stick, but a nice colour.
4) Weleda Skin Food (10ml sample worth £1.65)-Moisturiser which softens dry, hard skin. Very nice to use and it works.
5) Natio foaming cleanser (20 ml sample worth £1.3)- a cleanser. It does its job, I guess.
6) Birchbox cosmetic mirror (worth £7.50)- a very flimsy mirror with an arbitrary price plucked out of thin air by Birchbox people. I don't think anyone in their right mind would pay that price for a plasticky mirror even if it does have a nice design drawn on it. Oh, well.
Even though it contained less stuff for my buck, I preferred the Glossybox. It had a great mix of good quality products and great brands.