Sunday 6 January 2013

Latest In Beauty Boxes



I'm a huge fan of beauty boxes because they save me both time and money when looking for newest products and no one does it better than "Latest In Beauty". Their boxers are simple, no frill affairs, you always know exactly what you are getting and they are amazing value for money.
In December they came out with several different boxes as well as the beauty advent calendar and the two boxes I chose were Editor's Faves (pictured above) and Pampering Box (below).
Editor's Faves is priced at £19.95 and it contains £100 worth of products.

My favourite is Steamcream of which I am already a fan. It's  British made steam infused cream in a very generous sized tin. The smell is quite botanical which I don't normally like, but This one is not too overpowering so I don't mind it. The cream is incredibly hydrating without making your skin greasy and it's a great day to day cream. The tin pots are also cute and they always feature a different design so I started collecting them. Yes, I am that sad and have no life... *shrug*
The other box I got was a Pamper box costing £19.99 and containing £120 worth of pampering goodness.

There's a lot of good stuff here...Eve Lom, Nicky Clarke, etc...but I'm really looking forward to trying the Belleza botox effect gel. Yes, dear readers, I want my face to be permanently frozen and as smooth as the baby's bottom. I'm terrible.
There's also a mini nail varnish in metallic rich red by Mavala. And how cute is the angel packaging? I almost don't want to unpack it. Almost.
Now, if this lot doesn't beautify me, nothing will. 


10 comments:

Anaviglam beauty blog said...

Lajkam apsolutno svaki proizvod :D

Milana - TastyPrettyThings said...

Wow so many wonderful products. I need to sign up ;)

Milana from http://tastyprettythings.com

Maiken said...

:O oh wow! honestly, every time I see your beauty boxes I'm simply amazed.
but at the same time I'm a bit happy because we don't have that awesome boxes here in Estonia..
then I don't spend my precious money on them :P

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely box :D

Estefanía Ainoza said...

So great!!!! I love it!!!

Inez said...

Really great items included. I've lost my interest on monthly beauty boxes for the moment, although I did get Glossybox December box and the Beauty Bay In demand box, xoxo.

Sue said...

You make these boxes look very tempting. Do tell on how you get on with the Belleza Botox!

Antee Gurung said...

Wow I have never tried this...this seems like a fair deal....n it looks pretty!

Btw do check out my NEW POST
XOXO

Kristina said...

Thank you, girls. :)

Heather Fonseca said...

Your beauty box posts inspired me to try birch box, so I will be forever in your debt. I love it! Only $10 a month and for that I get a nice box of surprises in the mail. They almost always include a couple full sized items, and often I find myself loving what I get. Your new boxes look great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...