Pure Enlightened Beauty blog.
I'm a bit of a product fiend and love to try out new creams, make up, lotions, potions, snake oils...khm, but there are some things that are a staple on my bathroom shelves and I repurchase them over and over again.
1) Stila natural eyes eye shadow pallette: This pallette is gorgeous, it has 10 eyeshadows from the pale creams to the darkest black in both matte and shimmering finish. I don't wear eyeshadow all that much, but when I do it's these ones I turn to. They're nicely pigmented and just glide on.
2) Diptyque candles: Yes, I know this is not a beauty product, but these candles keep me calm. Plus, they just smell so gorgeous. They're pricey but so worth it. My favourite scent is Cypress
3) MAC lipglass clear gloss: This instantly turns any lipstick into mirror shiny loveliness. I've been using it for years and no other lipglosses come even close.
4) NARS lipstick in Schiap: I love my lipsticks very pink and very creamy. This one fits the bill.
6) Steam Cream: A no fuss moisturizing cream infused by steam. No rocket science or miracle ingredients here, just simple, plain, old fashioned goodness. Super hydrating without being greasy and the creams come in the bestest (yes, I am aware that's not a word) array of cute tin designs.
8) Batiste dry shampoo in XXL volume: I don't use this so much in between the washes to keep my hair clean(ish) as I use it as a volume booster. I hate flat hair on me and this lifts my roots somehow and gives a bit of bounce. Cheap as chips and available in supermarkets.
9) Hei Poa oil: Monoi oil from Tahiti. There's a whole range of products with variety of added scents and I pretty much love them all. It's the first oil I ever bough, I use it both on skin and hair and it smell amazing. No, really, go smell it somewhere, the smell alone will make you buy this.
10) Bio oil: It helps with stretch marks, scars and all sorts of other skin sins. I use this on my face (together with other 923674637 products) and it's one product that my husband consistently stea...khm..borrows from my bathroom cabinet (that means it's good).
I'm interested to know what are your repeat beauty buys? Please share.